Upscale

It may not seem like much, but I got one of those digital meat thermometers
that Lee Valley Tools sells. Being the technology geek that I am, I got a
great charge from using it on the roast beef dinner I had for Christmas. The
meat was cooked to perfection. I must have run into the kitchen at least two
dozen times to see the temperature climb in the digital read out sitting on
the stove. I watched the last ten minutes as the temperature matched the
adjustable alarm and the buzzer went off.

Small things amuse small minds I guess. Just another toy I guess, but I
liked it.