Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:16:27 GMT, Unisaw A100 wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Believe it or not, I know exactly what you mean. My FIL was a
maintenance person for a school district until he retired; he provided me
with one of those Boston 55's

You dawg! Those are/were the best. Gray, right?

Mine's more of a brown color.

I'll eventually figure out a good, solid, out
of the way place (for its safety) on which to mount it.

Somewhere by the shoppe phone. That would be my location.

That might be a good location, I don't *think* I swing a lot of heavy
stuff right around there.

UA100, who still uses his Bostich B8 stapler from a hunnert
years ago onna 'count of it works...