Slowhand

Default Gloat

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like this:

Me: Hello?

LS: Hey, do you have any Bostich clipped head framing nailers you want to
part with?

Me: Yeah, infact, I have one that I bought in the early 90's that I'm going
to throw away because it just broke for the 4th time.

LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round
head framing nailer.

Me: What's the catch?

LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion.

Me: Sounds good. BTW, I have 3 Hilti nailers that I'll trade also.

LS: Laughs Sorry, Senco knows that Hilti's are pos's. But I can help you
further if you have any Bostich coil nailers.

Me: Indeed I do. I have a roofing nailer that I hate to part with. It's
been a great gun. But it is going on 7 years old now.

LS: So you probably need to trade it for a new Senco. Right?

Me: Yep. Probably a good idea.

SH

Cherokee-LTD

"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
:
: LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round
: head framing nailer.
:
: Me: What's the catch?
:
: LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion.
:

I guess I won't be telling you any secrets!
-Brian

Greg G.

Slowhand said:

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like this:

Sure left me out in the cold - I made the "mistake" of buying Senco
FramePro nailers in the first place. And Hitachi roofing nailers.

Just couldn't see the Bostich models holding up as well....

Greg G.
Slowhand

Greg G. wrote in message
news
Slowhand said:

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like
this:

Sure left me out in the cold - I made the "mistake" of buying Senco
FramePro nailers in the first place. And Hitachi roofing nailers.

Just couldn't see the Bostich models holding up as well....

I was real happy with the bostich roofing nailer. Nice gun imo. The
bostich framing nailer on the other hand....I've went to 100% hitachi
framing nailers with excellent success. The guys love 'em. I took the
Senco framing nailer home for my personal use (so it should last a long time
g). School aint out yet on the Senco roofing nailer. But you will
definately hear about it if it isn't up to par.
SH

gloat gloat double gloat williamhenry Metalworking 7 September 17th 04 12:07 AM
gloat gloat gloat Jon Grimm Metalworking 4 August 25th 04 10:03 PM
gloat gloat gloat (sort of) Silvan Woodworking 23 February 28th 04 06:18 AM
Gloat contest Knothead Woodworking 14 January 12th 04 12:33 AM
Gloat, gloat, gloat Joe C Woodworking 10 October 24th 03 12:24 AM