Slowhand

Default Gloat

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like this:

Me: Hello?

LS: Hey, do you have any Bostich clipped head framing nailers you want to
part with?

Me: Yeah, infact, I have one that I bought in the early 90's that I'm going
to throw away because it just broke for the 4th time.

LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round
head framing nailer.

Me: What's the catch?

LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion.

Me: Sounds good. BTW, I have 3 Hilti nailers that I'll trade also.

LS: Laughs Sorry, Senco knows that Hilti's are pos's. But I can help you
further if you have any Bostich coil nailers.

Me: Indeed I do. I have a roofing nailer that I hate to part with. It's
been a great gun. But it is going on 7 years old now.

LS: So you probably need to trade it for a new Senco. Right?

Me: Yep. Probably a good idea.

SH