Knothead

Default Gloat contest

We are having a contest to see who has the best Gloat or deal.

Post your gloat in our forum section
http://www.powertool-reviews.com/forum_viewforum.php?6

with the details and pictures of your find. Forum members will vote on each
Gloat and the best one will win a
128 MB USB smart drive.

Other prizes will be awarded

See site for more details

http://www.powertool-reviews.com
Knothead Head Reviewer

Glen

Sorry, JOAT. The contest only goes back as far as 1940.

;-)
Glen

"T." wrote
We are having a contest to see who has the best Gloat snip

Would the last time I got laid count? We didn't take any pictures
tho.

JOAT
Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 10 Jan 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/

B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 04:36:00 -0500 (EST),
(T.) wrote:

We didn't take any pictures
tho.

We do appreciate that. You wouldn't want to see me either. G

Barry
Silvan

T. wrote:

We are having a contest to see who has the best Gloat snip

Would the last time I got laid count? We didn't take any pictures
tho.

Depends on when it was. If it was the '80s, no. If it was yesterday, you
suck.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

jev

T. wrote:

We are having a contest to see who has the best Gloat snip

It's about a year old but...I was out walking with my wife one day
about a year ago(the one who tends to give me abit of a hard time
everytime Fedex show up with a new toy) when out of the blue she says
' I think we should build you a shop on the West side of the house!!
Imagine my shock but I now have a 700 sq ft workspace all my own.
Silvan

T. wrote:

'80s, no. Yesterday, no. But, not so long ago, and probably a lot
recenter than a bunch of you guys. LOL Just because I'm old doesn't
mean I can't, it just means I take longer, and do it right. LMAO

It was... Um... I guess last Sundayish for me.

She's been grabbing my crotch all day though. If by some miracle we get the
kids into bed and settled down before she gets sleepy, I'm good to go.

If she gets sleepy, game over. I sort of settle into sleep over the course
of half an hour or so. She goes from awake to asleep in about 3/10 of a
second.

(Waking her up isn't an option either. DAMHIKT.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Silvan

charlie b wrote:

would come with hair, teeth and eye sight that would hold up for
the
expected lifetime of the models. Alas . . .

My grandmother is, well, old. I'm not sure how old. 80-something. She has
perfect 20/20 vision, all but one of her original teeth, and a full head of
old lady poodle hair. (She got a tooth knocked out at some point; kicked
in the face by a horse or something.)

I think women just have an unfair advantage, that's all.

On the down side, she has a very pronounced dowager's hump, and suffers
terribly with osteoporosis. I guess all is not so rosy after all.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Silvan

T. wrote:

I thought it was a "size" thing, if you know what I mean. :-)

What is it they say? Only a poor workman blames his tools.

Mom keeps throwing that in my face every time I mention my terrible table
saw.

There's truth in that addage, but sometimes the tools *do* suck.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Triple Gloat! Leigh Knudson Metalworking 9 June 29th 04 06:29 AM
SWMBO Gloat (and some questions) Ehvee8or Woodworking 10 December 7th 03 01:14 PM
Gloat, gloat, gloat Joe C Woodworking 10 October 24th 03 12:24 AM
Gloat??? Bob Paulin Metalworking 9 September 20th 03 06:15 AM