Slowhand

Greg G. wrote in message
news
Slowhand said:

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like
this:

Sure left me out in the cold - I made the "mistake" of buying Senco
FramePro nailers in the first place. And Hitachi roofing nailers.

Just couldn't see the Bostich models holding up as well....

I was real happy with the bostich roofing nailer. Nice gun imo. The
bostich framing nailer on the other hand....I've went to 100% hitachi
framing nailers with excellent success. The guys love 'em. I took the
Senco framing nailer home for my personal use (so it should last a long time
g). School aint out yet on the Senco roofing nailer. But you will
definately hear about it if it isn't up to par.
SH