WoodMangler

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:58:06 -0600, Prometheus
calmly ranted:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians.

That, sir, is an oxymoron. A spendthrift pauper?

In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

WHAT? Libertarians are socially conservative when it comes to money.

Perhaps the moderate Republicans can get something together for the
next election.

Better yet, the Libertarians, with defectors from both parties
who embrace the common sense of that third party.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I had no idea this government was THAT corrupt until then. Not one
single hint of it was printed by even the smallest TV or radio
station. The media stuffed the entire 3rd party run. It takes a
whole lot of power to be able to do things that thoroughly with
OUR media. Scary ****, Maynard.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

Lou Newell

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

Can you substantiate the above? If so I think I can get some media to
use it.

I had no idea this government was THAT corrupt until then. Not one
single hint of it was printed by even the smallest TV or radio
station. The media stuffed the entire 3rd party run. It takes a
whole lot of power to be able to do things that thoroughly with
OUR media. Scary ****, Maynard.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

Renata

You do realize that the verbage around this little statistic is just a
manipulation? I mean, you do realize that the population does not
remain constant but does grow? That garnering 3.7 million votes more
outta a total of about 115 million is hardly overwhelming? Or, are
you content in meek acceptance of a rightist talking point, without
using any of those brain cells you presumably have upstairs?

Renata

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 21:44:38 GMT, "Mike Hide"
wrote:

Impeach ! for heavens sake the man has just been elected by the largest
majority of the voting public in the history of the country

-snip-

Mike Hide

wrote:

Impeach ! for heavens sake the man has just been elected by the largest
majority of the voting public in the history of the country

-snip-

I very much doubt if there are any functioning brain cells left after such a
misspent youth, a propensity for adult beverages and a general life of
depravity.

However I will endeavor to respond top your post. I have noticed, from time
to time the population does grow, when I first arrived of these pleasant
shores there were about 250 million plus a few, now I am told there are
considerably more . This is no surprise to me, as the result of successive
Democratic vote garnering welfare programs an illegitimacy rate of 70% in
some quarters is the norm.

last time Mr. Bush was elected the complaint was that he did not garner the
majority of the popular vote . this time he succeeded in getting a
substantial majority of the popular vote and at the same time getting a very
substantial electoral college majority. At the same time he gained seats in
both houses in congress, and to boot increased the Republican share of the
vote in most Democratically held states.

Yes it was comforting to me that the dumb idiot [to use Kerry's connotation]
cowboy from Texas had outsmarted once again the best brains not only in the
northeast but the democratic party itself.

You most likely don't see it that way, but I see it as quite an achievement
especially considering he did it despite Rathers lies [why does he still
have a job] ABC biased standards, Moores out and out lies [called by the
libs as a documentary] and the untold millions thrown against him by the
likes of Soros and the Hollywood glitterati .

The only problem it seems with the plan was the American voting public saw
through it, at least the majority did ....mjh

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:11:02 GMT, Lou Newell
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

Can you substantiate the above? If so I think I can get some media to
use it.

And how does one substantiate missing information? Sure, go down to
the TV networks and ask for their logs. You want to check them for
conspiracy. They'll happily oblige, I'm sure. They'll surely tell you
who ordered the complete media blackout/coverup, too, huh? Let me
know when you've done that, OK?

I checked online for two days starting the moment I heard about the
arrests. It wasn't on CNN, NBC News, ABC, CBS, or anywhere in Google
other than the few blogs. I asked people who watch the news all day
and they never heard about it.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:28:14 -0500, Renata
calmly ranted:

You do realize that the verbage around this little statistic is just a
manipulation? I mean, you do realize that the population does not
remain constant but does grow? That garnering 3.7 million votes more
outta a total of about 115 million is hardly overwhelming? Or, are
you content in meek acceptance of a rightist talking point, without
using any of those brain cells you presumably have upstairs?

Renata

What scares me is that the Shrub is pitting his Christian beliefs
against those of 1.3 BILLION Muslims. We Americans are going to lose
BIG in this one even if he -doesn't- start WWIII. Read "Imperial
Hubris" or "Against All Enemies" for eye-opening info on our
head-in-the-sand approach to dealing with all this. sigh

wrote:

Impeach ! for heavens sake the man has just been elected by the largest
majority of the voting public in the history of the country

-snip-

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

Doug Winterburn

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:39:22 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

What scares me is that the Shrub is pitting his Christian beliefs against
those of 1.3 BILLION Muslims. We Americans are going to lose BIG in this
one even if he -doesn't- start WWIII. Read "Imperial Hubris" or "Against
All Enemies" for eye-opening info on our head-in-the-sand approach to
dealing with all this. sigh

WWIII started slowly around 1968. It's been picking up speed and finally
we're doing something to defend ourselves:

http://www.geocities.com/ktkris.geo/victims.html

-Doug
WoodMangler

Larry Jaques did say:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I've searched the lp.org site and badnarik.org sites with no mention of
that incident.

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

Mike Hide

"Doug Winterburn" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:39:22 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

What scares me is that the Shrub is pitting his Christian beliefs against
those of 1.3 BILLION Muslims. We Americans are going to lose BIG in this
one even if he -doesn't- start WWIII. Read "Imperial Hubris" or "Against
All Enemies" for eye-opening info on our head-in-the-sand approach to
dealing with all this. sigh

WWIII started slowly around 1968. It's been picking up speed and finally
we're doing something to defend ourselves:

http://www.geocities.com/ktkris.geo/victims.html

-Doug

great web site Doug.........mjh

Fletis Humplebacker

"Larry Jaques"
Renata
calmly ranted:

You do realize that the verbage around this little statistic is just a
manipulation? I mean, you do realize that the population does not
remain constant but does grow? That garnering 3.7 million votes more
outta a total of about 115 million is hardly overwhelming? Or, are
you content in meek acceptance of a rightist talking point, without
using any of those brain cells you presumably have upstairs?

Renata

What scares me is that the Shrub is pitting his Christian beliefs
against those of 1.3 BILLION Muslims. We Americans are going to lose
BIG in this one even if he -doesn't- start WWIII. Read "Imperial
Hubris" or "Against All Enemies" for eye-opening info on our
head-in-the-sand approach to dealing with all this. sigh

Most Muslims are peaceful so you are doing the broadbrushing,
not him. The war is against terrorists, who's fault is it that most
are extreme fundamentalist Muslims?

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:00:56 -0500, WoodMangler wrote:
Larry Jaques did say:

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I've searched the lp.org site and badnarik.org sites with no mention of
that incident.

See? That's how extensive the cover-up is. By the way, I keep forgetting.
Shiny side out, or matte side out, for the tinfoil hats?

Mark & Juanita

Larry Jaques wrote:
[...]

Larry, do you honestly believe that if ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN had
substantiated information that the administration attempted to suppress a
third party political candidate that those media would not have used that
with every watt of power to get that message out? You're talking a media
that did their dead-level best to defeat the current administration; to the
point of using forged documents, circulating "fairness" memos that
indicated they needed to be more fair to one side than the other, and
slanting any and every newspiece they could to portray the administration
in a bad light.

Perhaps if there was an arrest it was a small, local jurisdiction acting
on its own?

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:00:56 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques did say:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I've searched the lp.org site and badnarik.org sites with no mention of
that incident.

You weren't looking hard enough.

http://badnarik.org/inthenews.php
Headline: ELECTION: MEDIA BLACKOUT
October 31

And the following is from one of badnarik.org's emails to me. It
addresses two ways the media blacked them out:

Dear Badnarik supporter,

--snip--
A few days ago, I asked you to help us fight the media blackout by
contributing towards our goal of $53,200 for the next Badnarik for
President commercial buy. Thanks to your generosity, we have already
passed the critical halfway mark.

A lot of exciting things have happened since then. To begin, the
media blackout continues. Michael Badnarik has now participated in
three presidential debates and Richard Campagna has participated in
one vice presidential debate. The main stream media knew of these
debates and refused to cover them.

Libertarians filed a complaint against Arizona State University and
the Commission on Presidential Debates to stop the final Bush – Kerry
debate. While a few cameras were present, this clearly did not
receive the amount of national media attention it deserved. The main
stream media knew, in advance, and refused to cover the story.

Friday, we attempted to serve an Order to Show Cause to the Commission
on Presidential Debates at their D.C. headquarters. The CPD did
everything within their power to avoid process service. Again,
America’s major media outlets did not carry the story.

Later that evening, Michael Badnarik personally attempted to serve the
papers to the CPD during the staged Bush – Kerry debate in St. Louis –
AND WAS ARRESTED IN THE PROCESS. The mainstream press did know of
this in advance, but refused to cover it.

Clearly, the Badnarik campaign has earned the attention of the media.
That Michael is not being covered by the mainstream press can only
have one explanation now: Bush and Kerry are in bed with Fox, CNN,
ABC, CBS, NBC, and many major newspapers.
--snip--

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

WoodMangler

Larry Jaques did say:

[...]

Saw that one, but it didn't address the arrest, which is what I was
interested in. I just find it odd that they discuss it in an email but
don't put that on their site. Seems to me that this would be a very hot
issue if they pushed it. Not only are the mainstream media ignoring the
story, but the LP seems to be also.

------------------------------------------------------------- *
* Humorous T-shirts Online * Norm's Got
Strings * Wondrous Website Design *
* http://www.diversify.com

New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.

David Hall

Larry Jaques wrote in message . ..
[...]

I had a hangnail a few days ago. I alerted the major media but they
refused to cover the story. I am quite sure that they have been bought
off by the DMC, those *******s. Just yesterday my dog took a crap.
Again the major media refused to provide prime time coverage. It is a
conspiracy I tell ya.

Dave Hall
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:52:19 -0700, Mark & Juanita
calmly ranted:

[...]

It _happened_ and _is_happening_, Mark. There's no "attempt" about it.
The fact that it's so widespread lends to its incredulity.

Perhaps if there was an arrest it was a small, local jurisdiction acting
on its own?

"Perhaps" and "if"? Hmmm...didn't know you were sheeple.
http://www.livejournal.com/community...ios/12411.html
http://lp.org/lpnews/0411/arrest.html
http://badnarik.org/supporters/blog/...rest-pictures/
Look at all the cameras, but note the MISSING MEDIA COVERAGE.

Question: Why should it matter WHO arrested a Presidential Candidate?
Shouldn't it be news no matter where it happened or who did it? Does
it matter that they were presenting legal documents to the debate
folks, folks who had not returned calls or letters on the matter?

Google "Badnarik arrest" for more.
http://politics.slashdot.org/comment...8&cid=10478943
This is the comment that bothers me most.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:03:12 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:

Google "Badnarik arrest" for more.
http://politics.slashdot.org/comment...8&cid=10478943
This is the comment that bothers me most.

You're using blogs and _slashdot_ as cites now, Larry?

Prometheus

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 06:55:10 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 20:58:06 -0600, Prometheus
calmly ranted:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians.

That, sir, is an oxymoron. A spendthrift pauper?

In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

WHAT? Libertarians are socially conservative when it comes to money.

Must be a definition problem. When I say "socially liberal" I mean
that they don't want to the government to interfere with people's
personal lives. I suspect you read this as the economic
"redistribution" that the democrats always seem to back. IMO, there
is no need for extra financing when all you're trying to do is leave
people alone.

Perhaps the moderate Republicans can get something together for the
next election.

Better yet, the Libertarians, with defectors from both parties
who embrace the common sense of that third party.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Prometheus

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 07:01:51 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I had no idea this government was THAT corrupt until then. Not one
single hint of it was printed by even the smallest TV or radio
station. The media stuffed the entire 3rd party run. It takes a
whole lot of power to be able to do things that thoroughly with
OUR media. Scary ****, Maynard.

Never heard a word about that... that is a bit worrisome. Public
radio did interview several Libertarian candidates, but there was no
mention of any arrests.

--
Remember: Every silver lining has a cloud.
----

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Larry Jaques

I left you speechless, did I? g

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:18:22 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:33:47 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:05:36 GMT,
(GMAN) calmly ranted:

In article , Owamanga
wrote:
Yes, unless you'd care to point out which 50 million people Bush has
killed?

Hopefully all of France and germany.

If the Shrub keeps up this foreign policy, it'll be 50M AMERICAN dead.
Daily taunting and wars upon 1.3B Muslims is not in our best interest.

Lets see...using your logic, Muslims have attacked

United States: 300MM
Spain: 45MM
India: 1.2B
Pakistan: 150MM
etc.

So, I'll see your 1.3B and raise you. The fact is, we're not at war with
Muslims, we're at war with Muslim extremists.

The problem is that we're occupying Muslim lands, killing Muslims,
and telling Muslims how to run their lives. That makes Muslims think
we're at war with all of them and that spurs the extremists into
getting the whole 1.3B into following them into violence. Our leaders
are digging their/our own graves.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

Todd Fatheree

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Lets see...using your logic, Muslims have attacked

United States: 300MM
Spain: 45MM
India: 1.2B
Pakistan: 150MM
etc.

So, I'll see your 1.3B and raise you. The fact is, we're not at war

with
Muslims, we're at war with Muslim extremists.

The problem is that we're occupying Muslim lands, killing Muslims,
and telling Muslims how to run their lives. That makes Muslims think
we're at war with all of them and that spurs the extremists into
getting the whole 1.3B into following them into violence. Our leaders
are digging their/our own graves.

I left you speechless, did I? g

Please don't top-post, especially after bottom-posting earlier. I thought
maybe we could just let this die, but getting the last word doesn't seem to
be enough for you.

The problem is that Muslims attacked us. It makes us think that all Muslims
are at war with us. Muslims are killing us and trying to tell us how to run
our lives. Their extreme factions (which very few Muslims agree with) are
digging their own graves. We've tried doing nothing (refer yourself to the
Clinton administration), which apparently didn't work. So, now rather than
sit here and wait for the next terrorist attack in the US, we're trying to
engage the enemy over there. Will we be successful? No one knows. But
it's not in the nature of most Americans to sit and wring our hands and hope
the terrorists will just be nice.

Now, you want to let this go? I have other things to do. Have the last
word (again), if you must.

todd

Dave Hinz

Yeah, that's what Keith has been saying.

Todd Fatheree

wrote:

Yeah, that's what Keith has been saying.

LOL. I was going to respond, got an itchy "send" button finger, then lost
interest.

todd

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 12:49:55 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

I left you speechless, did I? g

Please don't top-post, especially after bottom-posting earlier. I thought
maybe we could just let this die, but getting the last word doesn't seem to
be enough for you.

The problem is that Muslims attacked us. It makes us think that all Muslims
are at war with us. Muslims are killing us and trying to tell us how to run

OK, we're 180° out of phase on this so we'll have to agree to
disagree.

I'm done.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:00:12 -0700, Mark & Juanita
calmly ranted:

Just to chime in: Larry, you are letting your opinion be totally formed
by the opinion of one former CIA analyst with whom apparently the bulk of
his organization does not agree, nor does history.

No, at least two RECENT book authors (both inside guys) hold that
position as do many others who are too job-security-minded (read
"heads up their asses"). And ol' bin Laden himself said they'd
stop if "we" stopped effin' with them. What more do you want?

Perhaps it is not possible for a non-Christian people to become free.

Huh? blink

The Christian ethic stresses personal responsibility as well as a servant
mentality towards one's fellow men

The Crusades, missionaries forcing their will on naive natives,
etc. Right. The world would be a better place without "organized
religion". (No, not the intent, the organizations.)

Crap, I'm tired of talking politics. I'll post no more about it.
Ciao!

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design

Pol: More outdoorsmen support Kerry than Bush Florida Patriot Woodworking 0 October 22nd 04 09:36 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM