Todd Fatheree

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Lets see...using your logic, Muslims have attacked

United States: 300MM
Spain: 45MM
India: 1.2B
Pakistan: 150MM
etc.

So, I'll see your 1.3B and raise you. The fact is, we're not at war

with
Muslims, we're at war with Muslim extremists.

The problem is that we're occupying Muslim lands, killing Muslims,
and telling Muslims how to run their lives. That makes Muslims think
we're at war with all of them and that spurs the extremists into
getting the whole 1.3B into following them into violence. Our leaders
are digging their/our own graves.

I left you speechless, did I? g

Please don't top-post, especially after bottom-posting earlier. I thought
maybe we could just let this die, but getting the last word doesn't seem to
be enough for you.

The problem is that Muslims attacked us. It makes us think that all Muslims
are at war with us. Muslims are killing us and trying to tell us how to run
our lives. Their extreme factions (which very few Muslims agree with) are
digging their own graves. We've tried doing nothing (refer yourself to the
Clinton administration), which apparently didn't work. So, now rather than
sit here and wait for the next terrorist attack in the US, we're trying to
engage the enemy over there. Will we be successful? No one knows. But
it's not in the nature of most Americans to sit and wring our hands and hope
the terrorists will just be nice.

Now, you want to let this go? I have other things to do. Have the last
word (again), if you must.

todd