David Hall

Larry Jaques wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:00:56 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:
And the following is from one of badnarik.org's emails to me. It

addresses two ways the media blacked them out:

Dear Badnarik supporter,

--snip--
A few days ago, I asked you to help us fight the media blackout by
contributing towards our goal of $53,200 for the next Badnarik for
President commercial buy. Thanks to your generosity, we have already
passed the critical halfway mark.

A lot of exciting things have happened since then. To begin, the
media blackout continues. Michael Badnarik has now participated in
three presidential debates and Richard Campagna has participated in
one vice presidential debate. The main stream media knew of these
debates and refused to cover them.

Libertarians filed a complaint against Arizona State University and
the Commission on Presidential Debates to stop the final Bush ? Kerry
debate. While a few cameras were present, this clearly did not
receive the amount of national media attention it deserved. The main
stream media knew, in advance, and refused to cover the story.

Friday, we attempted to serve an Order to Show Cause to the Commission
on Presidential Debates at their D.C. headquarters. The CPD did
everything within their power to avoid process service. Again,
America?s major media outlets did not carry the story.

Later that evening, Michael Badnarik personally attempted to serve the
papers to the CPD during the staged Bush ? Kerry debate in St. Louis ?
AND WAS ARRESTED IN THE PROCESS. The mainstream press did know of
this in advance, but refused to cover it.

Clearly, the Badnarik campaign has earned the attention of the media.
That Michael is not being covered by the mainstream press can only
have one explanation now: Bush and Kerry are in bed with Fox, CNN,
ABC, CBS, NBC, and many major newspapers.
--snip--

I had a hangnail a few days ago. I alerted the major media but they
refused to cover the story. I am quite sure that they have been bought
off by the DMC, those *******s. Just yesterday my dog took a crap.
Again the major media refused to provide prime time coverage. It is a
conspiracy I tell ya.

Dave Hall