Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:52:19 -0700, Mark & Juanita
calmly ranted:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:35:07 -0800, Larry Jaques

I checked online for two days starting the moment I heard about the
arrests. It wasn't on CNN, NBC News, ABC, CBS, or anywhere in Google
other than the few blogs. I asked people who watch the news all day
and they never heard about it.

Larry, do you honestly believe that if ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN had
substantiated information that the administration attempted to suppress a
third party political candidate that those media would not have used that
with every watt of power to get that message out? You're talking a media
that did their dead-level best to defeat the current administration; to the
point of using forged documents, circulating "fairness" memos that
indicated they needed to be more fair to one side than the other, and
slanting any and every newspiece they could to portray the administration
in a bad light.

It _happened_ and _is_happening_, Mark. There's no "attempt" about it.
The fact that it's so widespread lends to its incredulity.

Perhaps if there was an arrest it was a small, local jurisdiction acting
on its own?

"Perhaps" and "if"? Hmmm...didn't know you were sheeple.
http://www.livejournal.com/community...ios/12411.html
http://lp.org/lpnews/0411/arrest.html
http://badnarik.org/supporters/blog/...rest-pictures/
Look at all the cameras, but note the MISSING MEDIA COVERAGE.

Question: Why should it matter WHO arrested a Presidential Candidate?
Shouldn't it be news no matter where it happened or who did it? Does
it matter that they were presenting legal documents to the debate
folks, folks who had not returned calls or letters on the matter?

Google "Badnarik arrest" for more.
http://politics.slashdot.org/comment...8&cid=10478943
This is the comment that bothers me most.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com