WoodMangler

Larry Jaques did say:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 20:00:56 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques did say:

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

I've searched the lp.org site and badnarik.org sites with no mention of
that incident.

You weren't looking hard enough.

http://badnarik.org/inthenews.php
Headline: ELECTION: MEDIA BLACKOUT
October 31

Saw that one, but it didn't address the arrest, which is what I was
interested in. I just find it odd that they discuss it in an email but
don't put that on their site. Seems to me that this would be a very hot
issue if they pushed it. Not only are the mainstream media ignoring the
story, but the LP seems to be also.

And the following is from one of badnarik.org's emails to me. It
addresses two ways the media blacked them out:

Dear Badnarik supporter,

--snip--
A few days ago, I asked you to help us fight the media blackout by
contributing towards our goal of $53,200 for the next Badnarik for
President commercial buy. Thanks to your generosity, we have already
passed the critical halfway mark.

A lot of exciting things have happened since then. To begin, the media
blackout continues. Michael Badnarik has now participated in three
presidential debates and Richard Campagna has participated in one vice
presidential debate. The main stream media knew of these debates and
refused to cover them.

Libertarians filed a complaint against Arizona State University and the
Commission on Presidential Debates to stop the final Bush – Kerry
debate. While a few cameras were present, this clearly did not receive
the amount of national media attention it deserved. The main stream
media knew, in advance, and refused to cover the story.

Friday, we attempted to serve an Order to Show Cause to the Commission
on Presidential Debates at their D.C. headquarters. The CPD did
everything within their power to avoid process service. Again,
America’s major media outlets did not carry the story.

Later that evening, Michael Badnarik personally attempted to serve the
papers to the CPD during the staged Bush – Kerry debate in St. Louis –
AND WAS ARRESTED IN THE PROCESS. The mainstream press did know of this
in advance, but refused to cover it.

Clearly, the Badnarik campaign has earned the attention of the media.
That Michael is not being covered by the mainstream press can only have
one explanation now: Bush and Kerry are in bed with Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS,
NBC, and many major newspapers. --snip--

* Humorous T-shirts Online * Norm's Got
Strings * Wondrous Website Design *
* http://www.diversify.com

New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.