Larry Jaques

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:11:02 GMT, Lou Newell
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:36 -0500, WoodMangler
calmly ranted:

Prometheus did say:

I'd love to see a third choice made up of fiscally conservative,
socially liberal politicians. In theory, the Libertarians should have
the corner on this, but they are lacking that special something.

Money.

That and the fact that this administration covered up the arrest
of Presidential candidates Badnarik and Cobb while they were trying
to serve papers to the debate authorities so they could take part.

Can you substantiate the above? If so I think I can get some media to
use it.

And how does one substantiate missing information? Sure, go down to
the TV networks and ask for their logs. You want to check them for
conspiracy. They'll happily oblige, I'm sure. They'll surely tell you
who ordered the complete media blackout/coverup, too, huh? Let me
know when you've done that, OK?

I checked online for two days starting the moment I heard about the
arrests. It wasn't on CNN, NBC News, ABC, CBS, or anywhere in Google
other than the few blogs. I asked people who watch the news all day
and they never heard about it.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com