Larry Jaques

I left you speechless, did I? g

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 22:18:22 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:33:47 -0600, "Todd Fatheree"
calmly ranted:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:05:36 GMT,
(GMAN) calmly ranted:

In article , Owamanga
wrote:
Yes, unless you'd care to point out which 50 million people Bush has
killed?

Hopefully all of France and germany.

If the Shrub keeps up this foreign policy, it'll be 50M AMERICAN dead.
Daily taunting and wars upon 1.3B Muslims is not in our best interest.

Lets see...using your logic, Muslims have attacked

United States: 300MM
Spain: 45MM
India: 1.2B
Pakistan: 150MM
etc.

So, I'll see your 1.3B and raise you. The fact is, we're not at war with
Muslims, we're at war with Muslim extremists.

The problem is that we're occupying Muslim lands, killing Muslims,
and telling Muslims how to run their lives. That makes Muslims think
we're at war with all of them and that spurs the extremists into
getting the whole 1.3B into following them into violence. Our leaders
are digging their/our own graves.

I'll apologize for offending someone...right
after they apologize for being easily offended.
http://www.diversify.com Inoffensive Web Design