Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris Melanson

Default thank you Robert

I find the replies to the original post a joke.

All Robert was saying is that there is a sale on and asked a question if any
one knew if they were the same product. No where did I see him condemn LV
for there products. All he did say that if they are the same product that
there is quite a mark up.

Hell if I could sell a widget for $5 to some one and then sell
the same widget for $20 to some one else because they were willing to pay
that much. I sure as hell would be pushing the $20 widget now would you not?
Further more if I bought the $20 widget and found out that I could have
bought the same one for $5. If I had of shopped around I sure would have
appreciated some one letting me know and not jumped down there through with
insults.

I have not posted to this group for quite a while for just this
reason being that of a gang mentality "if one person has something negative
to say you all jump in with something negative".

I for one would like to thank Robert for the heads up and I will
definitely check out Princess Auto's clamps to see if they are a good value
for the money.

I do agree that LV has great products and great service but have
found many of the very same products LV sells at far cheaper prices else
wear.

Chris

Super Volcanoes Gunner Metalworking 1 November 29th 03 01:40 PM
Robert H. Peterson Gas Logs Ralf G. Toennies Home Repair 0 November 26th 03 12:54 AM