RE Quick Transit

"Chris Melanson" wrote in message

I find the replies to the original post a joke.

All Robert was saying is that there is a sale on and asked a question if

any
one knew if they were the same product. No where did I see him condemn LV
for there products. All he did say that if they are the same product that
there is quite a mark up.

Jokes on you. Evidently you did not see anyof Robert's earlier posts
regarding the cost differences between the US and CA for the same item. He
has a hard-on for LV. That is his decision.

You also missed the intent of the derogatory comment about markup that he
directed toRobin. He could has just stopped at posting the web page if he
merely wanted to show a good deal on clamps.

It was a cheap shot. Maybe you don't agree, but who cares? Robert
obviously has had a poor upbringing and should have had a better nanny.