Andy Dingley

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:05:11 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

Has anyone answered the question of whether or not they are the SAME
clamps?

They're a different colour (and that's about all you can see from the
photo).

Given the way of such things, either LV are having cheap red clamps
specially re-painted to their order, or these are the same red clamps
I see eveywhere else. Now the Princess photo is unreadable, but the LV
photo is reasonably good. The LV clamps aren't the same as the red
ones I have, and strongly suspect mine are the same as the Princess
ones.

Do Princess Auto have any good deals on KlueHammahs ? We clearly need
one.

One thing Lee Valley don't sell though:
http://codesmiths.com/shed/things/clueiron/