RE Quick Transit

"Robert" wrote in message

No, your statement just proves you are a newbie, clueless, or both, a
cluebie.g

Not new, been here for over three years,on other newsgroups over ten years.
Don't bother with a google search as I've posted under other names.

Mr. Lee use thugs?

If you don't understand how Robin uses the regulars in this group then you

are
completely ignorant of usenet group politics.

Please explain. I've been a Lee Valley customer longer than I've been a
woodworker or participated in this group. I support Robin and if I'm a
thug, Mr. Lee has never contacted me or asked for help. I like the company.
I also feel you are making statements with no real knowledge of facts.

If you think I'm harshnow, just knock my beloved Craftsman tools.