Chris Melanson

Default thank you Robert

I find the replies to the original post a joke.

All Robert was saying is that there is a sale on and asked a question if any
one knew if they were the same product. No where did I see him condemn LV
for there products. All he did say that if they are the same product that
there is quite a mark up.

Hell if I could sell a widget for $5 to some one and then sell
the same widget for $20 to some one else because they were willing to pay
that much. I sure as hell would be pushing the $20 widget now would you not?
Further more if I bought the $20 widget and found out that I could have
bought the same one for $5. If I had of shopped around I sure would have
appreciated some one letting me know and not jumped down there through with
insults.

I have not posted to this group for quite a while for just this
reason being that of a gang mentality "if one person has something negative
to say you all jump in with something negative".

I for one would like to thank Robert for the heads up and I will
definitely check out Princess Auto's clamps to see if they are a good value
for the money.

I do agree that LV has great products and great service but have
found many of the very same products LV sells at far cheaper prices else
wear.

Chris