Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Groz clamp deal at Woodcraft

Has anybody bitten on this deal yet?:

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/208...10%2F03%2F2013

I bought a set of these the other day, and I just went back and got another.
It looks to me like Groz may have bought the tooling from Bessey for the
old-style K-body clamps and are testing the waters to see if they'll sell.
I've compared them side by side with the Besseys, and apart from a few minor
cosmetic details (different plastic housings, and metal handles instead of
wood) they are virtually identical. Given that most manufacturers are getting
upwards of $40 apiece for their flagship bar clamps, at $25 apiece these are a
steal. This is a good chance to add to your old K-body collection before the
prices jump up by %40.

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

Woodcraft $20 clamp set caution J. Clarke Woodworking 6 December 19th 06 06:00 PM
Woodcraft clamp deal RayV Woodworking 48 November 30th 06 07:00 PM
Woodcraft clamp sale Charlie M. 1958 Woodworking 11 November 28th 06 07:12 PM
Amazon Bessey clamp deal Wes Stewart Woodworking 5 November 26th 05 01:44 AM
BOGO borg clamp deal... loutent Woodworking 0 September 9th 05 02:05 AM