Posted to rec.woodworking
Wes Stewart

Default Amazon Bessey clamp deal

Maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see it, if so.

While shopping for a gift for my son-in-law I chanced to see that if
you buy two Besseys they have a 24 incher for free.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...Fencoding=UTF8

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Smith

In article ,
Wes Stewart wrote:

Maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see it, if so.

While shopping for a gift for my son-in-law I chanced to see that if
you buy two Besseys they have a 24 incher for free.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...QSTCNBA7/ref=a
mb_link/104-3368798-7747929?%5Fencoding=UTF8

The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't there
some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting just
one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic
imbalance in the time-space continuum.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
In article ,
Wes Stewart wrote:

Maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see it, if so.

While shopping for a gift for my son-in-law I chanced to see that if
you buy two Besseys they have a 24 incher for free.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...QSTCNBA7/ref=a
mb_link/104-3368798-7747929?%5Fencoding=UTF8

The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't
there
some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting
just
one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic
imbalance in the time-space continuum.

You have to buy two pair of something else.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Smith

In article , "Toller"
wrote:

"Roy Smith" wrote in message

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...VPQQSTCNBA7/re
f=a
mb_link/104-3368798-7747929?%5Fencoding=UTF8

The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't
there
some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting
just
one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic
imbalance in the time-space continuum.

You have to buy two pair of something else.

There's a limit of one per customer.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Wes Stewart

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:59:04 -0500, Roy Smith wrote:

|In article , "Toller"
|wrote:
|
| "Roy Smith" wrote in message
| In article ,
| Wes Stewart wrote:
|
| Maybe this has been mentioned before but I didn't see it, if so.
|
| While shopping for a gift for my son-in-law I chanced to see that if
| you buy two Besseys they have a 24 incher for free.
|
| http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...VPQQSTCNBA7/re
| f=a
| mb_link/104-3368798-7747929?%5Fencoding=UTF8
|
| The only problem with that deal is you only get ONE 24-incher. Isn't
| there
| some law of nature that says you need to buy clamps in pairs? Getting
| just
| one of a given size would probably produce some sort of catastrophic
| imbalance in the time-space continuum.
|
| You have to buy two pair of something else.
|
|There's a limit of one per customer.

Use your other email address and credit card and ship to your
neighbor.