loutent

Default BOGO borg clamp deal...

I was over at the BORG (HD) today and noticed that they
have a buy-one-get-one-free deal on those one handed
bar clamps (forgot the brand name). I have two in my
shop and they are pretty nice.

The 12" one was about $20 ($10 with the rebate.)

Pretty hard to pass up. I did, but I think that I'll go back
for another look.

Downside is that it is only one deal/household.

Lou