Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Mounting support post for wall-mounted countertop.

This can be a bit tricky but with help it can be done.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...lstability.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...alpressure.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 25, 3:33*pm, Robatoid wrote:
This can be a bit tricky but with help it can be done.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...alpressure.jpg

That looks like it may work for an upcoming project I have in mind but
before I attempt to mount I'd like a better view of the bottom.

Do you just start screwing when you are ready to mount?
Is lubrication required to insert the shaft?
Most importantly, how much does something like that cost?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 26, 7:21*am, Limp Arbor wrote:
On Jan 25, 3:33*pm, Robatoid wrote:

This can be a bit tricky but with help it can be done.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...lstability.jpg...

That looks like it may work for an upcoming project I have in mind but
before I attempt to mount I'd like a better view of the bottom.

Do you just start screwing when you are ready to mount?
Is lubrication required to insert the shaft?
Most importantly, how much does something like that cost?

Uh-oh... are you suggesting something sexual here? This is a
woodworking/politics newsgroup. Shame on you!
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
*smirk*
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:01:25 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
Do you just start screwing when you are ready to mount?
Is lubrication required to insert the shaft?
Most importantly, how much does something like that cost?

Uh-oh... are you suggesting something sexual here? This is a
woodworking/politics newsgroup. Shame on you!

Doesn't sound very sexual to me. I think he's just expounding on the
least costly method to mount a tool into properly lubricated,
accepting orifice.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 26, 2:20*pm, Upscale wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:01:25 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Do you just start screwing when you are ready to mount?
Is lubrication required to insert the shaft?
Most importantly, how much does something like that cost?

Uh-oh... are you suggesting something sexual here? This is a
woodworking/politics newsgroup. Shame on you!

Doesn't sound very sexual to me. I think he's just expounding on the
least costly method to mount a tool into properly lubricated,
accepting orifice.

A friend of mine sent me those...I thought it was a nice way to mount
a countertop...never even noticed the woman.