Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Junior Member

Thumbs down Zero Clearance Table Insert

I have an older Craftsman table saw and I want to make some zero clearance table inserts out of some 1/4" MDF. The problem I have is that the top of the 10" blade is almost even with the top of the table. How does one get to install the insert without killing himself?

Zero clearance table saw insert with replaceable wood strip [email protected] Woodworking 19 June 14th 07 12:22 AM
Zero clearance insert for Craftsman table saw Bob Mill Woodworking 14 December 8th 06 12:34 PM
ZERO-CLEARANCE INSERT J T Woodworking 9 September 5th 06 12:16 AM
ZERO-CLEARANCE INSERT J T Woodworking 3 January 30th 06 03:28 PM
Zero Clearance Insert Mike Pio Woodworking 57 November 12th 04 01:40 AM