Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Your opinion, please.

I have come to own (I know not how) a Yankee push drill about 18" long
(I'm eyeballing it as it lays on my desk).

It is stamped:

Yankee No 130A
North Bros. Mfg. Co.
Phila, PA USA
Pat. Dec. 11 23
Made in United States
Of America

The handle is showing some wear and giving evidence of being (perhaps)
mahogany stain under varnish. Possibly actually mahogany.

It is in smooth working order but only has one bit, stamped:

Philips #2
Pat. 2046887

Is this worth anything in particular or is it simply dumpster food?

Bill

Sit Back, Relax, and Get Paid for Your Opinion!! Info Home Repair 0 July 30th 06 04:53 PM
Opinion on snake repellents TCB er ah TCC Taking Care of Carol Home Repair 10 May 13th 06 08:58 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Basement Buddy backup sump pump opinion Dave Home Repair 11 May 24th 04 09:44 PM