SwampBug

Default finally. . .a gloat???????

A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I =
wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a =
5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail =
template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of =
$75USD.

"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

SwampBug

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have the =
manual and original packing and box.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"SwampBug" wrote in message =
A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I =
wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a =
5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail =
template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of =
$75USD.

"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Patriarch

"SwampBug" wrote in

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have
the manual and original packing and box.

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)

You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now
find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!

Patriarch
SwampBug

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap =
at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a =
spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I =
already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I =
just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far =
the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Patriarch" wrote in message =
. 97.136...
"SwampBug" wrote in

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have
the manual and original packing and box.=20
=20

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)

You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now=20
find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!

Patriarch
mac davis

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:40:33 -0500, "SwampBug" wrote:

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Rick Samuel

All I want to know is, where is the request "you suck"? Good deal tho

Prometheus

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:18:04 -0500, "SwampBug"
wrote:

A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a 5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of $75USD.

"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"

Yep, you suck.

SwampBug

i don't have it on here. . .not allowed.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

wrote:

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to =

wrap at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to =
use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I =
already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I =
just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far =
the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
SwampBug

thanks guy's. . .the quoted line is from the movie "Cross Creek", and =
'miss Rawlings yells back "We did magnificently!"
I am now trying to find the recommended 14degree bit and start getting =
used to it.
--=20
SwampBug