Tattooed and Dusty

Default Gloat: Finally figured out my planes

Just a simple gloat from a beginning ww'er. I finally took the time,
not even a significant amount, and scary sharpened my japanese style
smoothing plane and dialed it all it. Now it's making wispy fine
shavings, with barely an ounce of energy on my part.

Finally understand what the hoopla is about with planes.

Yippie

P.H. Thorsted

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:08:08 -0800, Tattooed and Dusty wrote:

Just a simple gloat from a beginning ww'er. I finally took the time,
not even a significant amount, and scary sharpened my japanese style
smoothing plane and dialed it all it. Now it's making wispy fine
shavings, with barely an ounce of energy on my part.

Finally understand what the hoopla is about with planes.

Yippie

Congrads. Not everything is as hard as it may look.
Keep up the good work.

P.T.