SwampBug

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap =
at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a =
spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I =
already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I =
just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far =
the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Patriarch" wrote in message =
. 97.136...
"SwampBug" wrote in

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have
the manual and original packing and box.=20
=20

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)

You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now=20
find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!

Patriarch