mac davis

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:40:33 -0500, "SwampBug" wrote:

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing