DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   finally. . .a gloat??????? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/115274-finally-gloat.html)

SwampBug August 1st 05 04:18 AM

finally. . .a gloat???????

A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I =
wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a =
5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail =
template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of =
$75USD.

"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

SwampBug August 1st 05 04:22 AM

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have the =
manual and original packing and box.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Patriarch August 1st 05 06:32 AM

"SwampBug" wrote in

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have
the manual and original packing and box.

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)

You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now
find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!

Patriarch

SwampBug August 1st 05 01:40 PM

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap =
at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a =
spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I =
already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I =
just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far =
the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Patriarch" wrote in message =
. 97.136...
"SwampBug" wrote in

just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have
the manual and original packing and box.=20
=20

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)

You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now=20

mac davis August 1st 05 06:20 PM

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 07:40:33 -0500, "SwampBug" wrote:

Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. s

usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Rick Samuel August 1st 05 10:38 PM

All I want to know is, where is the request "you suck"? Good deal tho

Prometheus August 1st 05 11:54 PM

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:18:04 -0500, "SwampBug"
wrote:

A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a 5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of $75USD.

"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"

Yep, you suck.

SwampBug August 2nd 05 03:25 AM

i don't have it on here. . .not allowed.

--=20
SwampBug

SwampBug August 2nd 05 03:29 AM

thanks guy's. . .the quoted line is from the movie "Cross Creek", and =
'miss Rawlings yells back "We did magnificently!"
I am now trying to find the recommended 14degree bit and start getting =
used to it.
--=20
SwampBug