*The Commentator*

Default [afa-b nomination] Vito Kuhn: Thick as a Brick

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is Vito
Kuhn.

Seconds?

--
-Ty-

Second!

Bookman

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:50:01 -0700, *The Commentator*
wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is Vito
Kuhn.

Seconds?

--
-Ty-

Second!

Noted, and included on the upcoming Special election.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Sean Monaghan

wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee

is Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

--
-Ty-

Second!

Noted, and included on the upcoming Special election.

Excellent! The nominations page has been updated, accordingly.

http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/afab/nominations.html

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Vito Kuhn

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address? Wrong,
Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral,
unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can find.

VK
Sean Monaghan

wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The

nominee is

Vito
Kuhn.

Seconds?

--
-Ty-

Second!

Noted, and included on the upcoming Special election.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
Clue-Bat Wrangler
Keeper of the Nickname Lists
Despotic Kookologist of the New World Order
"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely
"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook*faq/afa-b/
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook*faq/afa-b/index.html

Amazing! The woodworkers are following Upscale's lead - as if snecking
the woodworking froup is going to get the thread out of the group.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Art Deco

Sean Monaghan wrote:

wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

[...]

Complete with an AlexaBlankPoast too!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Art Deco

Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy.

Pray tell, Vito. Whatever gave you the notion that I am a "rapper"? Did
you make this assumption based on my expressed interest in urban poetry
and hip hop music?

You think I wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email
address?

When/where did I say that?

Wrong, Google dot com has it all.

I am not trying to hide anything.

I see you've joined up with the swines. I reckon you'll be right at

home.
I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low
lives like you as they can find.

Who are you to judge your human brethren? Doesn't the Bible warn against
doing that?

Frito likes to pass value judgements on people based only their names.
In my case, he connected the dots thusly:

Art Deco - Art deco district of Miami - nude South Beach

....led Frito to conclude I'm a Greek hedonist.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Sean Monaghan

Art Deco wrote:

Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

[...]

That was hilarious. Just as when he tried to make the case that my
name 'doesn't sound Irish' to him.

--

Sean Monaghan

Kook Kard Deck - http://www.petitmorte.net/sean/kookdeck/

Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award.
The nominee is Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy.
You think I wouldn't remember who were because you
changed your email address? Wrong, Google dot com has it
all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I reckon
you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as many
immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as
they can find.

VK

Sorry, Frito, you are not allowed to second nominations where you are the
proposed candidate.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2005 21:42:18 -0700, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
got double secret probation because:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

[...]

Or the fact I had wine with my dinner which makes me an alcoholic.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning
mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des a

In article , *The Commentator*
wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address? Wrong,
Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral,
unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can find.

VK

Are they kosher?

the mighty werepigs of auk are normal members
of the international jewish conspiracy
except for three days of the month
the third the seventh and the eighth

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed
Chadwick Stone©

Sean Monaghan has offered into testimony

wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

[...]

Sandpaper has an adverse affect when used on exposed brain tissue.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

Chadwick Stone©

Aratzio has offered into testimony

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

[...]

I guess that means I'm responsible for miscounted votes and the rocks in his
head.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

*The Commentator*

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

In article , *The Commentator*
wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address? Wrong,
Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral,
unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can find.

VK

Are they kosher?

the mighty werepigs of auk are normal members
of the international jewish conspiracy
except for three days of the month
the third the seventh and the eighth

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

That is very good to know...;-)

Art Deco

Sean Monaghan wrote:

Art Deco wrote:

Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

[...]

Heh, I remember that one too.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Art Deco

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

[...]

No matter, he will use his gut instincts to moderate all of usenet.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Vito Kuhn

"*The Commentator*" wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address?
Wrong, Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the
swines. I reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as
many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can
find.

VK

Are they kosher?

Is that supposed to be funny? Not in my book.

VK
*The Commentator*

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"*The Commentator*" wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address?
Wrong, Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the
swines. I reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as
many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can
find.

VK

Are they kosher?

Is that supposed to be funny? Not in my book.

VK

You have a book? You can READ? I don't believe it. I think you pay one of
the older kids to post your codswallop and then to read you the replies.

Chadwick Stone©

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"*The Commentator*" wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce"
wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award.
The nominee is Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper
guy. You think I wouldn't remember who were because you
changed your email address? Wrong, Google dot com has
it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept
as many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like
you as they can find.

VK

Are they kosher?

Is that supposed to be funny? Not in my book.

Nice try, Frito, but your disappointingly short attention span precludes you
from reading anything longer than the first few pages of a comic book.

--

Chadwick Stone©

Formerly the AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©
March 2005, Hammer of Thor recipient
No longer anonymous but still immune
Usenet's most helpful netizen

SovereignSockpuppet at Yahoo dot com
Benevolent Order of the Pointy Stick
Skepticult® ID: 581-00504-208
A mean and nasty *******
I am the New World Order

*The Commentator*

"Chadwick Stone©" wrote:

Vito Kuhn has offered into testimony

"*The Commentator*" wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce"
wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award.
The nominee is Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper
guy. You think I wouldn't remember who were because you
changed your email address? Wrong, Google dot com has
it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept
as many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like
you as they can find.

VK

Are they kosher?

Is that supposed to be funny? Not in my book.

Nice try, Frito, but your disappointingly short attention span precludes you
from reading anything longer than the first few pages of a comic book.

And then only the pictures.