Alan Bierbaum

Default Vito complains to NANAU {was: Rogue newsgroups started in my name}

Hey Vito:

For someone who complains loudly about off topic post; you sure are putting
out a lot of non woodworking noise in a woodworking group. Don't you
understand how to stay on topic in a newsgroup? You will note that I
deleted all of the other groups in the header so as to not overly pollute
usenet with your garbage.

--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com

"Vito Kuhn" wrote in message
Ross wrote:

Sean Monaghan pulled a bright blue crayon out of the box and scribbled
this in :

Vito Kuhn wrote in :

I would like to report two rogue alt.* newsgroups bearing my name

that were started by a sick minded individual. I searched Google dot
com and there is no record of any proposal in alt.config for these
newsgroups, which means that they are rogue newsgroups.

I would appreciate any help you can give me to find out who started
these groups, which was obviously an act of malice against me. You
can reply here, or e-mail me confidentially.

I've included the information for the rogue newsgroups below.

For your newsgroups file:
alt.woodworking.vito-kuhn
World-famous woodworker and
carpenter, Vito Kuhn

No foul language is permitted.

For your newsgroups file:
alt.homosexual.vito-kuhn
Homosexual religious activist Vito Kuhn

Vito Kuhn

Vito, you are a very clever man. Complaining to NANAU is the perfect
thing to do, after someone creates fan groups in your honour. You're
going to be a fine manager of the fam.* hierarchy.

Too bad he didn't whine in alt.config.

Look out, big8!!!!1!! Here comes Vito Kuhn!

It is amusing when someone with control issues (Vito) try to control
something that is ultimately uncontrollable (Usenet).

You immature little trolls are the ones with the control issues,
following me around from newsgroup to newsgroup. Your lives must be empty
as sin.

VK

Dave Hinz

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 21:49:19 -0700, Alan Bierbaum wrote:
Hey Vito:

For someone who complains loudly about off topic post; you sure are putting
out a lot of non woodworking noise in a woodworking group. Don't you
understand how to stay on topic in a newsgroup? You will note that I
deleted all of the other groups in the header so as to not overly pollute
usenet with your garbage.

Well, maybe it'll keep him busy somewhere else for a while. Lucky them...