Art Deco

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

Aratzio has offered into testimony

On 11 Jul 2005 21:42:18 -0700, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
got double secret probation
because:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper
guy.

Pray tell, Vito. Whatever gave you the notion that I
am a "rapper"? Did you make this assumption based on
my expressed interest in urban poetry and hip hop
music?

You think I wouldn't remember who were because you
changed your email address?

When/where did I say that?

Wrong, Google dot com has it all.

I am not trying to hide anything.

I see you've joined up with the swines. I reckon
you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as
many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like
you as they can find.

Who are you to judge your human brethren? Doesn't the
Bible warn against doing that?

Frito likes to pass value judgements on people based
only their names. In my case, he connected the dots
thusly:

Art Deco - Art deco district of Miami - nude South
Beach

...led Frito to conclude I'm a Greek hedonist.

Amazing, Bruce!

Or the fact I had wine with my dinner which makes me an
alcoholic.

I guess that means I'm responsible for miscounted votes and the rocks in his
head.

No matter, he will use his gut instincts to moderate all of usenet.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer