Aratzio

On 11 Jul 2005 21:42:18 -0700, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
got double secret probation because:

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Tyrone M. Pierce wrote:

"Vito Kuhn" wrote:

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy.

Pray tell, Vito. Whatever gave you the notion that I am a "rapper"? Did
you make this assumption based on my expressed interest in urban poetry
and hip hop music?

You think I wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email
address?

When/where did I say that?

Wrong, Google dot com has it all.

I am not trying to hide anything.

I see you've joined up with the swines. I reckon you'll be right at
home.
I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low
lives like you as they can find.

Who are you to judge your human brethren? Doesn't the Bible warn against
doing that?

Frito likes to pass value judgements on people based only their names.
In my case, he connected the dots thusly:

Art Deco - Art deco district of Miami - nude South Beach

...led Frito to conclude I'm a Greek hedonist.

Amazing, Bruce!

Or the fact I had wine with my dinner which makes me an alcoholic.

--

I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you are winning