*The Commentator*

mariposas morgan mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges wrote:

In article , *The Commentator*
wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address? Wrong,
Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the swines. I
reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as many immoral,
unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can find.

VK

Are they kosher?

the mighty werepigs of auk are normal members
of the international jewish conspiracy
except for three days of the month
the third the seventh and the eighth

arf meow arf - dogs and cats living together

the erisian constancy - though chaos is transformed
but never lost to sea - grey ordered ranks are swarmed

That is very good to know...;-)