PJR

Default NOMINATION - Vito Kuhn for Six of Diamonds KOOK KARD { RFD: sci.astro.data}

On Sunday 29 May 2005, Russell Miller wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.usenet.kooks.]
[Newsgroups trimmed to something at least remotely on topic... although
leaving in alt.christnet.bible is probably a pretty bad idea, all told]

On 2005-05-29, PJR wrote:

Polytheism will reserve you a seat on the bus to Hell, Frito.

In my day they were called "persons". Demoting them to "parts" is
obvious heresy. Burn in hell, Frito!

So, tell me, Peter, is being a practicing evangelical (read: those who try
to convert others and act all holier-than-thou and judgemental) sufficient
grounds for kookdom, or are more blatant behaviors required?

I honestly have a lot of respect for people who are willing to stand
up for their beliefs, as long as they don't get upset when people
express disagreement. The beauty of free speeech is that it works both
ways. The Evangelicals who voted for Bush don't seem to understand
that.

I'm not,
of course, referring to those that keep to themselves, but the types that
stand out on the street corner and ask if I know Jesus[1] and try to force
fliers on me.[2]

Vito has already won the 72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" award for
attempting to impose his Victorian values on others.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/