Paul Kierstead

Default NOMINATION - Vito Kuhn for 72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" Award

Brett wrote:
Paul Kierstead scared the dog by writing:

Make him, asshole.

MMM... No? OK? Sorry, what is the correct answer?
justice-for-all

Art Deco wrote:
David Tholen wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote

Vito Kuhn wrote:

Trolls and flamers are ruining usenet, and I'm not talking

about
just the obvious trolls. The TROLL CULTURE is becoming too

dominant a
force in far too many newsgroups.

I present before you - a religious zealot named Vito Kuhn.

Master Kuhn
is not just your ordinary, garden-variety bible-thumper. He

has
clear agenda, an agenda which he makes no attempt to hide.

In Vito's world, Usenet would be free of all profanity,

trolls,
crossposts, and ad-hominem attacks of any sort. Vito's ideas

have been
largely rejected by the big8 gurus of news.groups, so he is

currently
in the process of creating his own fam.* hierarchy - a

hierarchy
in
which all newsgroups must follow his strict set of rules.

Quicklink - http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2D712CBA

I officially nominate Vito Kuhn of news.groups and

rec.woodworking for
the 72 Raisins "Crackpot Religion" Award.

Would someone like to second this nomination?

I should have known all along that you were just a troll. You

have
no
morals, telling me you're a Catholic just to get me to reply to

you.
Trolls like you are ruining usenet and wasting precious

resources.
I just
did a search in Google dot com for the history of your stupid

posts, and
I see that you only post to troll groups. You better grow up

and
start to
take life a lot more seriously and leave all that nonsense

behind
you
before it is too late.

I think I'm still OK to second a 72 Raisins this month, so I

shall so
second the nomination.

What do your 72 kook awards have to do with Alaskan culture, Deco?

What does your on-going antagonism have to do with any of the groups

which you've crossposted, Tholen?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

Peter J Ross wrote:
On Friday 25 March 2005, Dan Baldwin wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Aratzio wrote:

On 25 Mar 2005 08:42:46 +0100, "Vito Kuhn"
wrote:

Then all of sudden a dozen other immature trolls come out
of nowhere and start attacking me?

You know if you were not such an arrogant fool, you would not be a
lightning rod for derision. Trying to say that your *values* are
FAMILY values is insulting to the billions of people that have no
interest in sharing your *values* or your religious beliefs. Why

not
call the groups what they are, fundamentalist christian.

^^^^^^^^^

You misspelt "repressive ****head". HTH.

I wonder who will be the first to newgroup fam.****nozzles?

PJR :-)