*The Commentator*

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"*The Commentator*" wrote:

Vito Kuhn wrote:

"Tyrone M. Pierce" wrote:

This is a nomination for the Thick as a Brick Award. The nominee is
Vito Kuhn.

Seconds?

I remember you from news.groups, you're that rapper guy. You think I
wouldn't remember who were because you changed your email address?
Wrong, Google dot com has it all. I see you've joined up with the
swines. I reckon you'll be right at home. I'm sure they'll accept as
many immoral, unproductive, obnoxious low lives like you as they can
find.

VK

Are they kosher?

Is that supposed to be funny? Not in my book.

VK

You have a book? You can READ? I don't believe it. I think you pay one of
the older kids to post your codswallop and then to read you the replies.