Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop

Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but satisfying
that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Attached Thumbnails
Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop-toms-deck-repair-imgp6528-jpg  Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop-toms-deck-bench-imgp6527-jpg  Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop-toms-deer-2-imgp6522-jpg  Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop-toms-deer-imgp6523-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but satisfying
that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Nice work. The rounded end is a nice touch instead of the usual square end.
Good place for skunks to live under a low to the ground deck too.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:

Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but satisfying
that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Nice pictures of the deer. Deck's nice too.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but satisfying
that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Reminds me of a place I stayed at one summer as a youth. There was deer
everywhere, One morning we woke up to some noise and looked out side. There
was a deer standing on the roof of the car! Took some paint off too.

And the bench detail is nice. I like the rounded look too.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Those deer are something. I just helped the owner build a fence to keep the
dogs out.......And now the deer come in like a sanctuary......dog free....
john
"Casper" wrote in message
Nice job. I especially like the way you built the benches. Simple but
elegant. Did you have that "being watching feeling while you worked?"

`Casper

Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but satisfying
that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Stage backdrop - metallic ribbon strips? Vass[_6_] UK diy 7 May 25th 09 02:38 AM
OT goofy deer Karl Townsend Metalworking 5 March 28th 09 01:38 PM
hello deer TRMF4445 Metalworking 2 March 20th 08 01:19 PM
Deer antler alysonsdad Woodturning 18 December 28th 05 02:55 PM
Window Cracked by Deer BroJack Home Repair 8 June 22nd 04 04:07 AM