Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Deck repaired and bench detail-deer watching in the backdrop

They wire that section......although the skunks and racoons have other
places to hide......regardless.......
Thanks
john
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Tore out an old deck, lots of repairs, and voila...not much but
satisfying that it got put back in short order.
I do like the bench detail and so do the owners.....It works well and is
easy to build.
Oh, those deer were watching me too.....
john

Nice work. The rounded end is a nice touch instead of the usual square
end. Good place for skunks to live under a low to the ground deck too.