Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT goofy deer

I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50
yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like
little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in
the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My
record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:25:34 -0500, the infamous Karl Townsend
scrawled the following:

I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50
yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like
little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in
the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My
record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Goodonya, Karl. Did you instead grab your camera so you can share
this spectacle with us?

--
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in
nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:25:34 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50
yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like
little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in
the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My
record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Karl

Spring Fever, doncha know!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Goodonya, Karl. Did you instead grab your camera so you can share
this spectacle with us?

The wife did. But 50 yard range will just show small little deer in
the landscape. I've never pointed anything smaller than a .270 at
them.

karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Likely got into wild fruit that was making booze from sugar and fruit.

We have deer that will skinny under the bottom strand of a 5 strand fence.
They lay down and rotate back and forth.

There is plenty of corn in the fields and feeding areas - plenty of acorn.

Just goofy deer!

Martin

Karl Townsend wrote:
I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50
yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like
little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in
the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My
record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:44:44 -0500, the infamous Karl Townsend
scrawled the following:

Goodonya, Karl. Did you instead grab your camera so you can share
this spectacle with us?

The wife did. But 50 yard range will just show small little deer in
the landscape. I've never pointed anything smaller than a .270 at
them.

Send a pic to me. I'll see what I can get out of it with Photoshop.
com dot diversify at in.

hello deer TRMF4445 Metalworking 2 March 20th 08 01:19 PM
deer antler turning alysonsdad Woodturning 4 August 2nd 07 04:15 AM
Deer antler alysonsdad Woodturning 18 December 28th 05 02:55 PM
Yellow snow: Was it a deer, or . . .? Carol Home Ownership 2 February 4th 05 11:39 PM
Window Cracked by Deer BroJack Home Repair 8 June 22nd 04 04:07 AM