Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Carol

Default Yellow snow: Was it a deer, or . . .?

This was an interesting discussion on the misc.consumers.house group; I'm sure
you'll get a chuckle, and maybe even a good clue. If clicking on it doesn't
work (because of wrapping), go to http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search
and enter "snowman weird" (w/out ") in "with _all_ the words" and
"misc.consumers.house" in "Group"

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/misc.consumers.house/browse_thread/thread/34b84097152d5d7c/9868ba53f0e6adb2.html

Carol
Carol

Carol wrote:

This was an interesting discussion on the misc.consumers.house group;
I'm sure you'll get a chuckle, and maybe even a good clue. . .

Sorry, group. I meant to send this to a neighbor who had a similar mystery with
a tall pile of snow. We were pretty sure it couldn't be from a dog and most
likely was from one of the deer who graze around here in residential areas.

Carol