Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT goofy deer

I've just been watching eight deer out in the strawbery patch about 50
yards out the front window. They were dancing and running around like
little kittens. chasing each other, kicking their hind legs high in
the air, jumping in circles,etc. I've never seen anything quite like
it.

They must be glad spring is close.

In the old days i would have grabbed the gun and shot a bunch. My
record is five at once. I must have mellowed; didn't even think of it.

Karl

hello deer TRMF4445 Metalworking 2 March 20th 08 01:19 PM
deer antler turning alysonsdad Woodturning 4 August 2nd 07 04:15 AM
Deer antler alysonsdad Woodturning 18 December 28th 05 02:55 PM
Yellow snow: Was it a deer, or . . .? Carol Home Ownership 2 February 4th 05 11:39 PM
Window Cracked by Deer BroJack Home Repair 8 June 22nd 04 04:07 AM