Grunff

Default Beeny pregnancy - I'm confused

Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

--
Grunff
The Natural Philosopher

Grunff wrote:

Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Beeny is pregnant AGAIN?
:::Jerry::::

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

LOL, DP will be along shortly to defend his 'trade' :~)

Obviously the director was hoping no one noticed, even though the editor
was....

Grunff

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Beeny is pregnant AGAIN?

When was she pregnant previously?

--
Grunff
G&M

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

LOL, DP will be along shortly to defend his 'trade' :~)

Obviously the director was hoping no one noticed, even though the editor
was....

Well what else does he think people suffer watching the plonkers she advises
for :-)

Richard Faulkner

In message , Grunff
writes
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Not really here for the house refurbishment are you g

Watched the whole thing for the 1st time tonight - what a bag of ****e,
and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

--
Richard Faulkner
jonni

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

--
Grunff

Nope - there was a point in the program when Beeny had obvisouly dropped but
House ownder lady was ready too! - I am 110% sure of this because it was
'her indoors' who mentioned it!!

Jonni

Lobster

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Ha - what did I say two weeks ago about looking forward to the impending
continuity problems with this series?!

David

Grunff

jonni wrote:

Nope - there was a point in the program when Beeny had obvisouly dropped but
House ownder lady was ready too! - I am 110% sure of this because it was
'her indoors' who mentioned it!!

What? Then how was Beeny pregnant again at the end of the show (which
she definitely was)??

--
Grunff
Grunff

Lobster wrote:

Ha - what did I say two weeks ago about looking forward to the impending
continuity problems with this series?!

I think this was more than a continuity error - I simply don't see how
it was physically possible (unless Beeny gestation period is somewhat
longer than standard for humans).

--
Grunff

Grunff

Richard Faulkner wrote:

and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

--
Grunff
R Taylor

Grunff wrote:
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

production schedule vs pregnancy vs project completion

hth

RT

Andy Hall

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:11:11 +0100, Grunff wrote:

Richard Faulkner wrote:

and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Grunff

Andy Hall wrote:

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

I have to be very careful what I write, because SWMBO reads this
sometimes...

But I don't agree with the assertion that Ms Beeny is aesthetically
challenged; not by a long way.

--
Grunff
R Taylor

Richard Faulkner wrote:

and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

you really need to look at her from a hetrosexual point of view

RT

Andy Hall

Richard Faulkner wrote:

and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

you really need to look at her from a hetrosexual point of view

Is there any other way? Whichever way, I don't see the attraction.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:55:47 +0100, Grunff wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

I have to be very careful what I write, because SWMBO reads this
sometimes...

I wouldn't worry - doubt if she'd feel threatened :-)

But I don't agree with the assertion that Ms Beeny is aesthetically
challenged; not by a long way.

Two attributes that are not that subtle, and that's about it
though......

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
chris French

In message , Grunff
writes
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

I just watched the end of the program on video, can't say I noticed the
above. SB had certainly had had the baby before the end.
--
Chris French, Leeds
MM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:36:44 +0100, "G&M"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

LOL, DP will be along shortly to defend his 'trade' :~)

Obviously the director was hoping no one noticed, even though the editor
was....

Well what else does he think people suffer watching the plonkers she advises
for :-)

I certainly agree with that comment! The people last night were, if
anything, even worse than the irritiating couple of lesbehavinyous
last week. Last night's pair didn't just not listen, their ignorance
cost them a ruddy fortune. And we never did learn what the final price
achieved was. The lady was kind of okay, but the bloke with his
insistence on trying to do everything single-handed was a PITA. I'll
bet the builders had a field day with snide comments behind his back.
What a plonker!

MM
MM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:47:47 +0100, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

In message , Grunff
writes
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Not really here for the house refurbishment are you g

Watched the whole thing for the 1st time tonight - what a bag of ****e,
and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

She doesn't look quite so 'fragrant' as she once did, but pregnancy is
a very tiresome thing, I am led to believe. My mum never stopped
telling me how big I was. What is getting more irritating about this
programme is the amount of time spent dwelling on who is right and who
is wrong. I counted off 22 minutes into the programme, and they were
*still* arguing about that fireplace! I would much rather see more of
the actual work done and how it is done. Also, the cavalier way the
prices of things are just increased in such a careless way, like the
kitchen suddenly costing a fortune, or the electrics and heating
rocketing from £1,000 to £9,000 - none of these increases is ever
explained in any depth, in any of the episodes. Why was it necessary
to spend such a lot on the kitchen, for example? I am absolutely
convinced that you could achieve just as welcoming an overall 'look'
much more cheaply, without resorting to MFI. Maybe the real money is
in the books that accompany series like this and the programmes are
just one long advertising slot.

MM

MM

Richard Faulkner wrote:

and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

Well, the pregnancy hasn't done her any favours, but come on!!

Come on what?

The woman's aesthetically challenged.

you really need to look at her from a hetrosexual point of view

Oh, very clever! Miaow!

MM
MM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:00:13 +0100, Grunff wrote:

jonni wrote:

Nope - there was a point in the program when Beeny had obvisouly dropped but
House ownder lady was ready too! - I am 110% sure of this because it was
'her indoors' who mentioned it!!

What? Then how was Beeny pregnant again at the end of the show (which
she definitely was)??

Perhaps the baby wasn't done yet, so they popped it back in for
another five minutes.

MM
MM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:32:22 +0100, chris French
wrote:

In message , Grunff
writes
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

I just watched the end of the program on video, can't say I noticed the
above. SB had certainly had had the baby before the end.

I don't know why you're all so hung up on the baby element! It's a
programme about making money from property refurbishment, not on how
the presenter looks. That said, I shall be copping a load of Amanda
Lamb tonight!

MM
Christian McArdle

I think this was more than a continuity error - I simply don't see how
it was physically possible (unless Beeny gestation period is somewhat
longer than standard for humans).

Perhaps the director got her to stuff a pillow up there to maintain her
appearance. Alternatively, she's on her second pregnancy of the programme. I
don't know what the time period was.

Christian.

Christian McArdle

I am absolutely convinced that you could achieve just as welcoming
an overall 'look' much more cheaply, without resorting to MFI.

What's wrong with resorting to MFI?

Christian.

Dan delaMare-Lyon

On 2004-10-13, Grunff wrote:
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

Cheers
Dan.
Richard Faulkner

In message , MM
writes
Last night's pair didn't just not listen, their ignorance cost them a
ruddy fortune. And we never did learn what the final price achieved
was.

The end of the programme suggested that they probably werent going to be
able to sell, and probably haven't. Not sure when the programme was
filmed though?

From almost day 1, they were told that it would be worth around
£430,000, and they repeatedly insisted that they had researched the
area, and was definitely worth £450,000+. Like most people on the
programme, they completely ignored any expert advice offered.

--
Richard Faulkner
R Taylor

On 2004-10-13, Grunff wrote:
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

Cheers
Dan.

http://tinyurl.com/6evon

RT

chris French

In message , MM
writes
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:47:47 +0100, Richard Faulkner
wrote:

In message , Grunff
writes
Tonight's Property Ladder:

Not really here for the house refurbishment are you g

Watched the whole thing for the 1st time tonight - what a bag of ****e,
and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

I counted off 22 minutes into the programme, and they were
*still* arguing about that fireplace! I would much rather see more of
the actual work done and how it is done. Also, the cavalier way the
prices of things are just increased in such a careless way, like the
kitchen suddenly costing a fortune, or the electrics and heating
rocketing from £1,000 to £9,000 - none of these increases is ever
explained in any depth, in any of the episodes.

It is sometimes, I guess that they have to edit a lot of stuff to fit
into an hour, and also make each program different enough from the
rest.

Why was it necessary
to spend such a lot on the kitchen, for example? I am absolutely
convinced that you could achieve just as welcoming an overall 'look'
much more cheaply,

Indeed, which is point SB often makes - but as ever the 'developers' get
too hung up on their personal likes, not practicalities and profit. Why
on earth decorate the second bedroom as a twee nursery?
--
Chris French, Leeds
Bob Eager

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:49:11 UTC, Dan delaMare-Lyon
wrote:

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

They have babies...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Rory

Richard Faulkner wrote:

Watched the whole thing for the 1st time tonight - what a bag of ****e,
and I'm not absolutely sure why all the fuss over Beeny?

She claimed in a programme a while ago that (although she doesn't do it
now) she has in the past done most of the practical work necessary,
including plastering & wiring. That alone makes her attractive in my view.
Lobster

"R Taylor" wrote in message
Dan delaMare-Lyon wrote:
Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

http://tinyurl.com/6evon

or

http://tinyurl.com/53y7z

or maybe

http://tinyurl.com/3btqd

Lobster

"MM" wrote in message
news
I don't know why you're all so hung up on the baby element! It's a
programme about making money from property refurbishment, not on how
the presenter looks.

You reckon?

James Hart

jonni wrote:

Nope - there was a point in the program when Beeny had obvisouly
dropped but House ownder lady was ready too! - I am 110% sure of
this because it was 'her indoors' who mentioned it!!

What? Then how was Beeny pregnant again at the end of the show (which
she definitely was)??

Perhaps the baby wasn't done yet, so they popped it back in for
another five minutes.

Don't forget she's a property developer. The pregnancy was initially
scheduled to be 9 months but with slipping timelines it became 10, then 11,
then 12......

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk

James Hart

MM wrote:

I don't know why you're all so hung up on the baby element! It's a
programme about making money from property refurbishment, not on how
the presenter looks. That said, I shall be copping a load of Amanda
Lamb tonight!

Is it just me or does she have a really annoying voice?

--
James...
www.jameshart.co.uk

Ian Stirling

Lobster wrote:
"R Taylor" wrote in message
Dan delaMare-Lyon wrote:
Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

http://tinyurl.com/6evon

or

http://tinyurl.com/53y7z

or maybe

http://tinyurl.com/3btqd

No links to videos you found in her flat, and copied for purely
academic reasons?
Andy Hall

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:26:03 +0100, "James Hart"
wrote:

MM wrote:

I don't know why you're all so hung up on the baby element! It's a
programme about making money from property refurbishment, not on how
the presenter looks. That said, I shall be copping a load of Amanda
Lamb tonight!

Is it just me or does she have a really annoying voice?

No it isn't, and yes she does.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
MM

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:07:30 +0100, "Christian McArdle"
wrote:

I am absolutely convinced that you could achieve just as welcoming
an overall 'look' much more cheaply, without resorting to MFI.

What's wrong with resorting to MFI?

Where do you want me to start? (How about the emergency exit?)

MM
Conrad Edwards

wrote:

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

Neither am I but WTF isa Beeny?

They have babies...

I'd much rather have the Beany Babe than that god-awful woman off
Location, Location, Location....what accent is that?

Being a DIY newsgroup, did Beany get pregnant by herself, or did she get a man in?