MM

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:36:44 +0100, "G&M"
wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Grunff" wrote in message
Tonight's Property Ladder:

A) Beginning of program -
1. Beeny pregnant
2. House clearly not started
3. House owner lady not pregnant

B) Middle of program -
1. Beeny more pregnant than in A
2. House half demolished
3. House owner lady tells us she's pregnant

C) End of program -
1. Beeny *still* pregnant
2. House completed
3. House owner lady has given birth and is holding baby

Now I'm no biologist, but WTF is going on here??

LOL, DP will be along shortly to defend his 'trade' :~)

Obviously the director was hoping no one noticed, even though the editor
was....

Well what else does he think people suffer watching the plonkers she advises
for :-)

I certainly agree with that comment! The people last night were, if
anything, even worse than the irritiating couple of lesbehavinyous
last week. Last night's pair didn't just not listen, their ignorance
cost them a ruddy fortune. And we never did learn what the final price
achieved was. The lady was kind of okay, but the bloke with his
insistence on trying to do everything single-handed was a PITA. I'll
bet the builders had a field day with snide comments behind his back.
What a plonker!

MM