Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:05:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:48:52 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 00:09:44 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 3:08:12 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
Commander Kinsey formulated on Monday :
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the
virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Good point actually. I questioned this earlier as I was thinking about
in the USA we have basically three vaccines. We have heard about
bacteria being resistant due to overuse of antibacterials and
antibiotics. This is a little different.

The greatest threat is in the unvaccinated population who continue to
harbor the virus, there will always be some for one reason or another.
The bigger the host population the more the viruses environment shapes
the newer generations. Resistance can build.

The other point is, vaccinated people can still host the virus and
spread it to others, they are just less likely to get the serious
disease outcome than the unvaccinated. This is no magic bullet, it is
just another common-sense weapon in the battle against the virus.

The good news is the vaccines seem to work better than
first anticipated in terms of preventing the disease at all.

Not just seems to, has been proven to do that now.

I could quibble over semantics and scientific terms

You always do.

I did not here.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:48:05 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:48:07 +0100, FromTheRafters
wrote:

[...]

If the vaccine doesn't stop you catching it and passing it on, it's ****ing
absolutely pointless!

How do you figure?

It's not going to slow down the passing of the virus whatsoever.

Again, how do you figure?

Yet another waste of government money.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:46:48 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:08:49 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:12:19 +0100,
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected
process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a
vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that
wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Reality is nothing like that. Viruses cant do that.

So we think now. But we're always discovering new things about nature.

When speaking of science it is assumed it is "merely" our best understanding.
It is not like faith.

Well, there is faith in inductive reasoning, but that gets into deeper
philosophy.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:46:10 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On 2021-06-08, Rod Speed wrote:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

Snit is running his "Fire Engine Troll" on you.
Here it is:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.os.linux.advocacy/c/ic1PGw-5sXA/m/eqRxD0a0AAAJ

Quote Engaged----------------

"Snit is obviously flying high on drugs again because he is in Rainman
Mode,
but here is what will happen with all of his threads.

Person: Doesn't that blade of grass over there look like it's red?
Snit: Define red.
Person: Red, you know, like a fire engine.
Snit: Fire engines where I live are yellow.
Person: Ok, red like blood.
Snit: Blood isn't really red.
Person: Sigh, ok, red like a red rose.
Snit: What kind of rose?
Person: I don't know, a ****ing red rose.
Snit: Why are you getting vulgar with me?
Person: Because you are an idiot.
Snit: You attack me because you have nothing to say.
Person: I've been trying to say something to you for two days now. You
don't listen.
Snit: Define something.
Person: Are you some kind of asshole?
Snit: Why are you attacking me.
Person: I'm tired of playing your idiotic game.
Snit: You ran away. I won.
Person: dead silence.

And this is how snit keeps his circus alive."

Quote disengaged-----------

ROTFPMSL! A very good description of Snit, or indeed any weirdo with OCD.

Notice Carroll (no matter what name he uses) feels the need to make up
conversation to "show" his claims. He cannot quote me doing as he accuses.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:45:13 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:34:50 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

I merely asked if he had evidence of his claims.

He did not, which is fine. We all have beliefs we cannot fully support.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:44:33 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 00:35:26 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 4:24:07 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the
chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only mutate in infected
people and so the fewer that get infected, the less the chance of it
mutating.

Exactly!

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with the best
vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Yup. And they are nearing what they think is herd immunity in New York.
Amazing.

Dunno, nothing useful on that with
https://www.google.com/search?q=3Dhe...ty+in+New+York
Gotta link ?

Did more looking into this.

Need 70% to get to herd immunity:

Its nothing like that simple now with the new more virulent strains.

That is what I thought, but I have found multiple sources saying 70% is what
they think would do it. In the past I had seen 80-90%.

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...h-covid19.html

That doesn=E2=80=99t say that it only needs to get to 70%.

"What we know about coronavirus so far suggests that, if we were really to
go
back to a pre-pandemic lifestyle, we would need at least 70% of the
population
to be immune to keep the rate of infection down (=E2=80=9Cachieve herd
immunity=E2=80=9D)
without restrictions on activities."

Most people who are likely to get it will have already had it (and most
likely not had any symptoms). Just let people get back to normal, there
won't be many more cases.

Without precautions there would be many more cases and many more deaths. The
vaccines are working, though.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:43:22 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 21:02:07 +0100, Snit wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

Exactly!

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Yup. And they are nearing what they think is herd immunity in New York.
Amazing.

Dunno, nothing useful on that with
https://www.google.com/search?q=3Dhe...ty+in+New+York
Gotta link ?

See in the news they will be lifting restrictions. The current threshold
for herd immunity is 70%. They are just about there.

Heard it from the wife of a doctor doing research in New York =E2=80=94 but
it
might not be official.

What restrictions? I've been going about my life as normal.

Restrictions intelligent and informed people take to protect themselves and
others.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:59 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:22:36 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 11:05:10 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

Exactly!

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Yup. And they are nearing what they think is herd immunity in New York.
Amazing.

Amazingly pointless.

To those who do not value human life, perhaps. That is a moral value, though,
and one where people might differ.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Sick SENILE SWINE keeps Feeding Troll!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:34:23 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

When speaking of science it is assumed it is "merely" our best understanding.
It is not like faith.

Well, there is faith in inductive reasoning, but that gets into deeper
philosophy.

Doing again what you can do best, ****? Sucking troll cock? BG

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:40:23 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Restrictions intelligent and informed people take to protect themselves and
others.

Intelligent and informed people don't feed trolls, **** the Git, you
subnormal troll-feeding senile asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:35:41 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I merely asked if he had evidence of his claims.

He did not, which is fine. We all have beliefs we cannot fully support.

But only a FEW degenerate assholes like you keep feeding the troll, you
subnormal senile swine!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:35:01 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Notice Carroll (no matter what name he uses) feels the need to make up
conversation to "show" his claims. He cannot quote me doing as he accuses.

Note that you are degenerate, perverted and senile enough to KEEP feeding an
ACKNOWLEDGED clinically insane troll, **** the Git!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:36:34 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Without precautions there would be many more cases and many more deaths. The
vaccines are working, though.

Not as good as his successful baiting of senile assholes such as you are,
**** the Git, you filthy senile TROLL!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:40:58 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

To those who do not value human life, perhaps. That is a moral value, though,
and one where people might differ.

What are you now bull****ting about, you sick senile swine and troll?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:22:17 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Viruses do not think.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

Keep your sick senile **** out of normally evolved humans' ngs, senile
trolling asshole!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:30:05 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I did not here.

You certainly turned out to be one of the most disgusting trolls on these
ngs, **** the Git. Seems "pothead" was right about you all along!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 18:32:16 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

How do you figure?

It's not going to slow down the passing of the virus whatsoever.

Again, how do you figure?

How do you dare to trash all these ngs with your endless senile off topic
****, **** the Git?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

We know that no virus has anything to think with
and we know how they mutate and that that has
nothing to do with any thinking by the virus.

Its called natural selection for a reason.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off,

It isnt just the weak that it kills. In spades with the
spanish flu, it killed the most healthy because they
were killed by the massive cytokine storm their very
healthy system produced when the virus infected them.

the world is too full.

You are free to top yourself any time you like.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

https://www.google.com/search?q=herd...ty+in+New+York
Gotta link ?

See in the news they will be lifting restrictions. The current threshold
for herd immunity is 70%. They are just about there.

Heard it from the wife of a doctor doing research in New York €” but it
might not be official.

What restrictions? I've been going about my life as normal.

Nothing even remotely like normal about your 'life'

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:15:01 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Commander Kinsey wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

We know that no virus has anything to think with
and we know how they mutate and that that has
nothing to do with any thinking by the virus.

Its called natural selection for a reason.

Naturally.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off,

It isnt just the weak that it kills. In spades with the
spanish flu, it killed the most healthy because they
were killed by the massive cytokine storm their very
healthy system produced when the virus infected them.

Thinks are not as black and white as he wants them to be. Things rarely are.

the world is too full.

You are free to top yourself any time you like.

Even though I made as similar comment, I do not want him to harm himself...
but I do want him to wake up to what he is saying.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

That doesnt say that it only needs to get to 70%.

"What we know about coronavirus so far suggests that, if we were really
to go
back to a pre-pandemic lifestyle, we would need at least 70% of the
population
to be immune to keep the rate of infection down (€œachieve herd immunity€)
without restrictions on activities."

Most people who are likely to get it will have already had it

Thats bull**** with those who take sensible
precautions to avoid getting infected.

(and most likely not had any symptoms).

More mindless bull****.

Just let people get back to normal, there won't be many more cases.

Must explain the 3rd wave in the UK and India
in spades and in Taiwan, Vietnam etc etc etc.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain
it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

Got sick of his trolling/demanding cites for everything,
absolutely classic trolling that it always ends up with.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances
of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected
process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a
vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that
wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Reality is nothing like that. Viruses cant do that.

So we think now.

So we know now.

But we're always discovering new things about nature.

But we know that there is nothing to think with in any virus.

It's a very simple replicating system which has errors like
any replicating system and that's what produces variants,
the replication errors. They mostly are worse than the
original, but not always. No thinking involved.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

That only happens in a tiny subset of those vaccinated.

The vaccination also radically reduces the severity of the
disease if you do get infected and the risk of death too.

It's not going to slow down the passing of the virus whatsoever.

But when it works in the vast majority of the vaccinated, it does.

Yet another waste of government money.

Nope.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:24:37 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:27:47 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Right. He is trying to distill a complex issue into a binary world view. Does
not work.

It's not going to slow down the passing of the virus whatsoever.

But when it works in the vast majority of the vaccinated, it does.

Yet another waste of government money.

Nope.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:20:24 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:18:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:15:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:20:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain
it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

Got sick of his trolling/demanding cites for everything,
absolutely classic trolling that it always ends up with.

I asked you to back some claims of yours. You got angry at your failure, not
with me. I am not responsible for your displaced aggression, nor shall I take
it personally.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:17:39 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Even though I made as similar comment, I do not want him to harm himself...
but I do want him to wake up to what he is saying.

****, is there NO troll whose cock you will NOT suck?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

Yes you did with proof and a number of other terms.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:27:47 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain
it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

Got sick of his trolling/demanding cites for everything,
absolutely classic trolling that it always ends up with.

I asked you to back some claims of yours. You got angry at your failure, not
with me. I am not responsible for your displaced aggression, nor shall I take
it personally.

there's a lovely duck and dodge right after the chorus , listen
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:39:12 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-09 12:33 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:20:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:34:50 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain
it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

Got sick of his trolling/demanding cites for everything,
absolutely classic trolling that it always ends up with.

I asked you to back some claims of yours. You got angry at your failure, not
with me. I am not responsible for your displaced aggression, nor shall I
take
it personally.

there's a lovely duck and dodge right after the chorus , listen

QUACK!

Hey, that echoed.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-06-09 12:40 p.m., Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

thats a rerun