Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
%[_32_] %[_32_] is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On 2021-06-09 12:33 p.m., Snit wrote:
On Jun 9, 2021 at 12:20:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 21:34:50 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 8, 2021 at 1:34:13 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

I do not understand your need to get attention this way. Can you explain
it?

I think it's just him getting tired of you going on and on.

Got sick of his trolling/demanding cites for everything,
absolutely classic trolling that it always ends up with.

I asked you to back some claims of yours. You got angry at your failure, not
with me. I am not responsible for your displaced aggression, nor shall I take
it personally.

there's a lovely duck and dodge right after the chorus , listen