Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 19:22:17 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 10:42:39 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 19:05:10 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

This one is cleverer than most.

Nope, just more virulent than most.

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

I admit I'm not the healthiest specimen. And I've volunteered by not
having the vaccine. If my immune system can't kill it off, I shouldn't be
here.

It didn't work like that with the spanish flu.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:43:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:57:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:46:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:50:38 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase
the chances of the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

Nope, it's the reverse of that, the virus can only
mutate in infected people and so the fewer that
get infected, the less the chance of it mutating.

I doubt we know how the virus thinks.

Viruses do not think.

This one is cleverer than most.

In what way?

So we should be using it sparingly.

Nope, we should be vaccinating as many as possible with
the best vaccines to reduce the number who get infected.

Just let some weak folk die off, the world is too full.

Are you volunteering?

I admit I'm not the healthiest specimen. And I've volunteered by not having
the vaccine. If my immune system can't kill it off, I shouldn't be here.

And you are happy to take out innocent victims as you go.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:42:03 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

And so is my later elaboration on that too.

The best of the covid vaccines have been shown to dramatically reduce the
rate of covid infection in the vaccinated. They don't just reduce the
rate of
severe infection and death as you previously claimed in another of your
posts.

I didn't say that. I said:

"vaccinated people can still host the virus and spread it to others"

This means that while hosting the virus their systems present an
environmental selection against the currently targeted shapes of the
various vaccines' antibodies.

My point exactly. Why have a vaccine if you can still pass it around?

Because it greatly reduces the chance of doing so (among other excellent
reasons). To summarize them all: to save lives.

And even more importantly, having the vaccine means people are less likely to
take other precautions, more likely to host it and more likely to be showing
the virus how to mutate.

This is not in any way true.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:38:15 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:14:54 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 10:22:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:12:19 +0100,
wrote:

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:20:53 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of
the virus mutating to avoid the vaccine? So we should be using it
sparingly.

Microorganisms don't mutate to "avoid" anything. It's an undirected
process
whereby anything that survives (whether it's antibodies produced by a
vaccine
or an antibacterial such as penicillin) is resistant. Anything that wasn't
resistant is dead.

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Only intelligent compared to Republicans.

You misspelt Democrats. The ones that steal money from hard working people
then hand it to you.

Nope: the Democrats are better at working to build a stronger tie between
productivity and financial gain. They understand that trickle down is a
fiction designed to help the rich.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:37:41 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 20:14:21 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 7, 2021 at 9:20:46 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

Doesn't giving a coronavirus vaccine to everyone increase the chances of the
virus mutating to avoid the vaccine?

No. It reduces the number of times it mutates and thus reduces the chance of
new strains. Hence it is important we help as many people as possible get
it.

Do you think it's ok to have 7 billion people in the world?

I said nothing about that.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 10, 2021 at 10:36:26 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 18:20:39 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Jun 10, 2021 at 2:09:19 AM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:33:48 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Your need for the last word, even if one of no value, is weird.

Which you just did....

Unlikely... he will jump in and get the last word.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Sick SENILE SWINE keeps Feeding Troll!

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:07:37 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And you are happy to take out innocent victims as you go.

He is ONLY happy when he manages to bait the dumbest fools around, even if
they are only useless, toothless senile cretins like you, **** the Git!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:44:51 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Nope: the Democrats are better at working to build a stronger tie between
productivity and financial gain. They understand that trickle down is a
fiction designed to help the rich.

WTF has your **** got to do with the three ngs you keep crossposting it to,
**** the Git, you disgusting trolling senile swine?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:45:01 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I said nothing about that.

You just did, you trolling, troll-feeding senile ****head!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:46:01 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Unlikely... he will jump in and get the last word.

VERY likely that all three of you sickos will continue spreading your sick
TROLL**** in these three groups!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:44:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

And even more importantly, having the vaccine means people are less likely to
take other precautions, more likely to host it and more likely to be showing
the virus how to mutate.

This is not in any way true.

What IS true is that BOTH of you are mentally deranged filthy trolling
****heads, **** the Git!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 9, 2021 at 9:33:48 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 4:58:44 PM MST, "Snit" wrote
:

On Jun 9, 2021 at 2:02:24 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

And then you did just that, you pathetic excuse for a troll.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs

Your need for the last word, even if one of no value, is weird.

Which you just did....

Unlikely... he will jump in and get the last word.

No I wont.

LOL!

Stoppit at once, this is no laughing matter, boy.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The TWO Resident Trolling Senile Bigmouths at Loggerheads, AGAIN! ROTFLOL

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 22:59:34 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

No I wont.

LOL!

What a senile idiot! BG