Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY toe nails

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56:12, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Less beer?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 02:10, Fredxx wrote:
On 24/03/2020 01:56:12, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Less beer?

I've tried that for all sorts of problems. It never seems to help.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

williamwright wrote

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't
reach my feet unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Stop shovelling so much crap into your mouth
until you can reach your toenails again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"williamwright" wrote in message
On 24/03/2020 02:10, Fredxx wrote:
On 24/03/2020 01:56:12, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Less beer?

I've tried that for all sorts of problems. It never seems to help.

It will with that when you also shovel less crap into your mouth.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KI2JG..._ypBEEb79SYE58

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

ask on a DIY newsgroup ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

(a) fit grinding disc to angle grinder,
(b) wedge it between a few bricks and turn on
(c) curl toes...

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+you+a re+fat
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ERm I have no trouble with that, I'm assuming you have some problem in
range of movement.

I'm sure that cutting toenails could be accomplished with little chance of
cross infection really.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"williamwright" wrote in message
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:23:22 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

I've tried that for all sorts of problems. It never seems to help.

It will with that when you also shovel less crap into your mouth.

If someone wanted to hear an asshole, they'd have farted, senile asshole!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 15:22:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't
reach my feet unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Stop shovelling so much crap into your mouth
until you can reach your toenails again.

You first stop spouting all your crap on these groups, you scummy senile
asshole troll!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

get a flymo and cut the grass wearing flip-flops ?.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

ERm I have no trouble with that, I'm assuming you have some problem in
range of movement.

Due to his huge stomach.

I'm sure that cutting toenails could be accomplished with little chance
of cross infection really.

One of the youtubes is silly enough to claim that you must
have your own personal nail clippers or scissors so you
don’t spread germs. Made in the pre virus days too.

"williamwright" wrote in message
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 05:32:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

One of the youtubes is silly enough to claim that you must
have your own personal nail clippers or scissors

You are obviously silly (and lonely) enough to watch every ****ty YT video
you come across, you abnormal senile pest!

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)

When they are three inches long and curve up into the sole of the foot
then the chiropodist will use a mini angle grinder (more like a robust
Dremel really).
--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"alan_m" wrote in message
On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)

And have the kids all point and shout to their parents
and expose you for the world to laugh at, again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 11:12:41 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Let them grow and wear open toe sandals (no socks)

And have the kids all point and shout to their parents
and expose you for the world to laugh at, again.

He would still not be as much of a laugh as you are, you 86-year-old
trolling piece of senile ****! LOL

--
Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 86-year-old trolling senile
cretin from Oz:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Long handled scissors?

(Or this being Uk DIY, one ought to say Angle Grinder)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:56:12 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Bill

Have you considered mounting a small grinding wheel into a Dremmel
which is clamped to something immovable. Then you offer up your
toenails to it. I'm sure there's enough feeling in your toes to know
when you're getting too close.

Another idea would be to construct long handles for a pair of
scissors, while you observe the operation through field-glasses. Or a
big lens near the toes.
--
Dave W
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Have you considered mounting a small grinding wheel into a Dremmel
which is clamped to something immovable. Then you offer up your
toenails to it. I'm sure there's enough feeling in your toes to know
when you're getting too close.

Another idea would be to construct long handles for a pair of
scissors, while you observe the operation through field-glasses. Or a
big lens near the toes.

Use one of those long handled edge clippers made for the lawn.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020 07:20:42 UTC, Robin wrote:
On 24/03/2020 01:56, williamwright wrote:
How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

(a) fit grinding disc to angle grinder,
(b) wedge it between a few bricks and turn on
(c) curl toes...

that's the correct answer. Better have excellent eyesight!
There's probably something 3d printable to do the job.

NT

Common nails are thicker than the same size Coated Nails (Sinkers) [email protected] Home Repair 4 September 29th 16 10:56 PM
Need a Cheap Nailer For Toe-Nailing [email protected] Woodworking 36 January 13th 06 01:56 AM
fitting toe kick /plinth to kitchen [email protected] Woodworking 1 October 27th 05 01:18 PM
Toe-kick vent Wes Stebbins Home Repair 2 June 5th 05 05:33 PM
How to Toe-Nail Using a Brad Nailer? [email protected] Woodworking 17 February 11th 05 05:23 PM