Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default DIY toe nails

On 26/03/2020 22:07, Dave W wrote:
On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 01:56:12 +0000, williamwright
wrote:

How the hell am I going to cut my own toe nails? I can't reach my feet
unless I hold my breath. Robotic surgery?

Have you considered mounting a small grinding wheel into a Dremmel
which is clamped to something immovable. Then you offer up your
toenails to it. I'm sure there's enough feeling in your toes to know
when you're getting too close.

Another idea would be to construct long handles for a pair of
scissors, while you observe the operation through field-glasses. Or a
big lens near the toes.

Use one of those long handled edge clippers made for the lawn.

--
Max Demian