Wes Stebbins

Default Toe-kick vent

I have installed a new bathroom and need to put a toe-kick vent in under the
vanity. Any tips/suggestions?

Stretch

Is your bathroom over a crawlspace or basement? It would have been
better to do the ducts before yo completed the work. Are you using the
vent just for heating or do you air condition as well. What climate do
you have?

Check this out. If you are using ac in a humid climate, you could grow
mold or rot in your crawlspace or basement under your vanity toespace
grille.

Crawlspace problems
http://www.contractingbusiness.com/C...S=&NI L=false

Stretch

Wes Stebbins

sorry - I didn't mean to reply just to Stretch, so here I go again:

I've already installed the duct - actually moved it (it was a vertical vent
about 6 foot tall into the wall before I knocked it out to build the
bathroom. I believe it's just used for heating, but it had a return and a
send before (top and bottom of the old vertical vent). I also have cold air
vents in the bedroom itself.

I live in Nebraska - so it gets all of the seasons - hot, humid summers to
cold winters.

ups.com...